Nessen Martini Sofa
Pure Italian style
Martini is an elegant and glamorous sofa that brings a touch of style to your living room, with its beautiful craftsmanship striking an extraordinary balance between practicality and style. Its luxurious composition and rich leather emphasize a sense of good taste. Moreover, you can further customise your Italian sofa by selecting one of the many available sizes and configuration options.
- Frame: Hardwood combined with plywood and particle board.
- Padding: Seat cushion, armrests, lumbar supports and backrest-headrest are made of
polyurethane foam with variable density. Each of the aforementioned parts is covered by a layer of Dacron.
- Seat cushions: In polyurethane foam 30 kg/m3. Covered by a 200 gr/m2 layer of Dacron.
- Armrests: Polyurethane foam 30 kg/m3. Dacron layer, 350 gr/m2. Headrest and lumbar supports: Polyurethane foam 25 kg/m3. Dacron layer, 350 gr/m2.
- Frame padding: Polyurethane foam 21 kg/m3.
- Cover: Leather or microfibre. Non removable. Please review the cover details for care instructions.
- Feet: In metal in the optional colours available in your palette. Height to the base of the sofa 13cm.
Note: The reclining version comes with electric movements only. The controls are located on the side of the armrest, while armless units are equipped with practical touch buttons placed on the side of the seat cushion itself. Elements with reclining mechanism always delivered separately and connected to the fixed parts by made-for-